- (2 - 4 Pounds) ERF Chicken Wings
- (1 Cup) BBQ Sauce
- (1/4 Cup) Brown Sugar
- (1/2 Cup) Honey
- (1 TBSP) Garlic
- (2 TBSP) Coconut Aminos or Worcestershire Sauce
- (2 tsp) Salt
- (1 tsp) Pepper
- (1/2 Cup) Water
- (1 Cup) BBQ Sauce for Basting
- Set your INSTANT POT out
- Add all Ingredients to the inner pot except for the BBQ Sauce that's going to be used for Basting
- Mix everything together well.
- Add your ERF CHICKEN WINGS and mix them around in the sauce until they're coated.
- For 2 pounds of wings, manually set your instant pot to 10 minutes. For 3-4 pounds, set for 15 minutes.
- Release Pressure when cooking is completed.
- Prepare a baking sheet and place wings on this. Take BBQ sauce of choice (We Used this one in the video) and baste the wings.
- Turn oven to BROIL HIGH and place wings in the oven for 5-8 minutes. You want them to brown and crisp up.
- Take them out and Enjoy!
YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE: Zesty BBQ Peach Wings Tutorial
I personally use Sucanat in place of Brown Sugar. I order mine here: Azure Standard
*We are Amazon Affiliates which means we earn a commission if you purchase form our link. We only share products we've used and love. We hope to help others and it helps our family out in return