- (Several Heads of Whole/half corn) Corn
- (16 oz) Sour Cream
- (One Bunch) Cilantro
- (1-2 Bags depending on how much you're making) Zapp's VooDoo Chips
- (16 Oz) Shredded Cheese
- (Enough to cover each ear of corn) Olive Oil
- (One Stick) Butter
- (Your favorite seasoning - we use a Garlic Siracha) Seasoning
1: Prepare smoker or oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit
2: Take the ears of corn and drizzle with olive oil & seasoning. Then wrap then in aluminum foil with a dollop of butter.
2: Place in the oven or smoker for 45 minutes or until the corn is soft.
3: When done, take the corn out of the foil then cover with sour cream.
4: Take the bag of chips (Order Here!)** and crumble them up. Then roll the corn in the chips.
5: Cover the corn with some shredded cheese then place back into the smoker until it melts - about 5 minutes
6: Garnish with some chopped cilantro.
7. Sit back and listen to the limps smack.
** As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Check out the video Here: