- (2 Pounds) ERF Ground Beef
- (1/2 TBSP) Olive Oil
- (1 tsp) Salt
- (1 Tsp) Black Pepper
- (1 tsp) Garlic Powder
- (1/2 Large) Yellow Onion
- (1/4 C) Mayo
- (8) Cheddar Cheese Slices
- (1 C) Shredded Cheese
- (24 Count) Hawaiian Rolls
- (2 TBSP, Melted) Butter
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Butter or grease a baking pan.
- Add Olive oil to skillet (You can't go wrong with this cast Iron skillet!)** and add chopped onion and saute for about 2 min.
- Add ground beef and salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until Beef is just cooked through
- Remove any grease from pan and add Mayo.
- Take your buns and cut in half top to bottom. Place bottom half on baking pan and line with sliced cheese. Spread Ground Beef mixture over top of sliced cheese, then add the shredded cheese.
- Place the top of the buns back on top. Brush melted butter over the top of the buns.
- Place in oven and bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Remove and Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases