- (2 lbs) Roma Tomatoes
- (2 Cups) Shallots or Onions
- (3) Bell Peppers
- (1-2 (I add one but if you like a kick add more!)) Jalepenos
- (6 Cloves) Garlic Cloves
- (1/2 Cup) Lime Juice
- (1/2 tsp) Cumin
- (1 Bushel (depending on how Cilantro-y tasting you want it, adjust)) Cilantro
- (1 TBSP or more as needed) Salt
- Chop Tomatoes into chunks and add to blender. This is the one I use and highly recommend https://amzn.to/44eSBkr (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
- Chop Shallots or onions, Bell Peppers, and Jalapenos and add to blender.
- Toss in your garlic cloves. I use whole, but minced will work as well!
- Add Lime Juice, Cumin, and Salt.
- Blend everything together.
- Add your cilantro last and blend to desired salsa consistency.
- Taste Test and add more salt or cilantro as needed.
Flavors will meld the longer it sits in the refrigerator and it's always best 24 hours later. ENJOY!