- (1 squash makes enough for 2 people) Acorn Squash
- (1 TBSP per half) Butter
- (1/4 C or more) Brown Sugar of Choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take your acorn squash and slice it in half. Remove the seeds and the insides.
- Grab a casserole Dish or a baking dish that can hold water. Turn your acorn squash upside down on the baking dish and add enough water to cover the rims of the acorn squash.
- Place in the oven and bake 20-30 min or until a knife easily pierces the skin of the squash.
- Remove and place on a dish and add your butter and brown sugar. Add more to your liking if needed.
- Mix and enjoy!
CHECK OUT THE HOW TO VIDEO HERE: Sweet and Savory Acorn Squash